WELCOME TONERD IZMO
We welcome you to a wide world of "hacks" that would surely make your day-to-day life lighter and easier.
You necessarily won't become a handyman right after reading our helpful tips, but you'll surely become a more intelligent individual.
If this sounds good to you, come aboard and let's do things the Nerd Izmo way.
8 Criteria to Quality for ITIN Mortgage Loans
ITIN stands for Individual Tax Identification Number. ITIN Mortgage Loan is for people wants to buy a home in the United States but do not have social security. Currently, it is available to people who are looking to purchase a home in Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida or Illinois.
Do you qualify for an ITIN mortgage loan? The following 8 criteria tells you whether you qualify for an ITIN Mortgage Loan.
1. Filed at least 2 years of taxes with an Individual Tax Identification Number
2. Able to provide 2 years tax returns filed under the ITIN
3. Have worked in the same line of work for the 2 years.
4. Can provide pay stubs for the last month.
5. Credit score should be greater than 620. Bankruptcy or foreclosure does not mean mortgage is not available.
6. Looking for a home in the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida or Illinois
7. Retain a debt to income ratio of less than 55% with compensation factors
8. Have a 20% down payment – Gift funds are as long as 5% is from the borrower